7 Panel THC/MOP/METH/COC/AMP/MDMA/BZO Urine Drug Test Kit x 10
FDA approved multi-panel drug test kits for the qualitative detection of THC, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Amphetamine and Opiates.
These drug test kits are a rapid chromatographic immunoassay based on the principle of competitive binding. Drugs which may be present in the urine specimen compete against the drug conjugate for binding sites on the antibody.
The test kits are designed to meet the Australian standards as set out in AS/NZS 4308:2008 – ‘procedures for specimen collection and detection and quantitation of drugs of abuse in urine’. If toxins are detected however are below the Australian cut off, the test will produce a negative result. Click here to learn more about the Australian Standards and what they mean to you.
Keep test strips in sealed pouches until ready for use.
Directions for use:
- Remove test kit from sealed pouch.
- Immerse test kit in urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds.
- Do not pass the maximum line on the test strip when immersing.
- Place the test strip on a non-absorbent flat surface for 5 minutes.
- Two lines = negative test result. One line = positive test result.